Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Uh, Tuesday's Moment of Truth?

So the scale says 150.  Yep, I think it was 151.5 for my first moment of truth, and, I confess, there have been some veiled half truths in there.  Still, I'm pleased with the 1.5 pounds gone considering I went to Knoxville over the weekend and hit some of my favorite haunts:  Litton's and Louie's.  Oh, and when I ordered the 12 oz beer at SoccerTaco, the waitress actually brought a 32 oz beer.  This was a beer so large that it will increase in size with each retelling of the story.  At the moment, I think Ryan refers to it as the 275 oz beer.

I'm loving my new app, MyNetDiary--it keeps up with my calories, my weight, and adjusts my daily caloric intake based on exercise.  Now, if I could only get my stubborn foot to heal, I would actually be able to exercise.  With a little exercise I think I might actually burn some more calories and get back down to 135 where I belong.

So, here are my tips for the time being:  MyNetDiary app, weight control oatmeal, and dancing like a fool while you clean the house.  Oh, and walking Knoxville hills before and after your 275 oz beer.

1 comment: