Friday, September 16, 2011

Again, Let me Reiterate, I'm not Dead Yet!

So about that whole New Year's Resolution to have a blog post every week....

Well, I'm in the last two weeks before Moonlight & Magnolias, and this is my last run-through as conference co-chair. I'll be revisiting that commitment and hopefully doing a better job. Honestly, the kids alone provide me with PLENTY of material. I have a story jotted down on the back of an envelope somewhere to remind me to write a post about how my 9-year-old was throwing around the word "simpatico."

In the meantime, here are a few of my greatest hits from Petit Fours and Hot Tamales and The Healthy Writer:

Her Majesty's Christmas List
Getting my OM on
My First Day of School All Over Again
I Got Ripped
Adventures in Attempted Productivity
Er, Don't Take my Breath Away?
Just a Space Cadet from the Writer's Block
Back to School....Already?

No comments:

Post a Comment