Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm Not Dead Yet!

Just wanted to write something down on my poor, poor neglected blog. Alas, Moonlight and Magnolias Conference is taking up a great deal of my time so I may not have many new posts here for a while. There's also the question of laundry and, once again, finding what has died in the kitchen. (The latter is particularly disturbing because the kitchen is relatively clean at the moment.)

Stay tuned for a heartfelt letter to Harlequin about their titles, a Monday reality check about my quest to lose weight permanently, and a Day in the Life of Lorelai. These are posts that have been nebulously planned in my gray matter, at least.

In the meantime, for the sake of my sanity, please sign up for Moonlight and Magnolias and bring along 2 or 10 friends. It's going to be a great conference for a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment