- On Sunday, I ran 7 miles at a 13 minute mile pace. This was not smart.
- Short run on Tuesday
- Kettlebells on Monday and Wednesday--again, not smart. I made my knees worse and probably hurt the top of my foot compensating for the sore knees despite my best efforts to keep my form proper.
- Logged my food every dadgum day and was only over once or twice
- My measuring tape is cowering somewhere, so I have no idea what the measurements are.
- Ha! Wrote at least 1000 words Monday through Thursday
- Let's not talk about the state of the house or how I just sent my oldest to school in shorts because he's officially out of pants. And so am I.
That's all she wrote! May your week have been more successful than mine. May the scale be kinder to all us next week.